Monday, August 6, 2007

Tabu and Allie: A "Class" Reunion!

So my girlfriend Allie has been in NY all last week, visiting her family.... and poor little me was left to sloooowly melt here, all alone.

Well, that sad scenario, my friends, is about to change.

Welcome home, Allie!! To celebrate her return tomorrow, we two bad girls are issuing you a special invitation to attend our "Class" Reunion-- at a special celebration discount.

Join us in Hollywood for a delectable two-girl encounter and you will save a Benjamin off the normal gift. (Need I be more explicit?)

Call me at 954-839-6368 or email now for your reservation. There's nothing like a meeting of the minds (and everything else!)

Let's get re-acquainted. Mmmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulously witty and incedibly sexy. You are the dynamic duo.