Saturday, April 28, 2007

May Allie be with you!

For those of you who have never met her-- and believe me, it's a shame if you haven't-- my girlfriend and doubles partner Allie is simply one of a kind.

Have you seen her pictures? Tall and lithe, with the elegant stance of a model, she makes heads swivel wherever she goes. Then, when you get her in the bedroom-- YOW! This hot goddess slips out of her clothes and into her natural gift for sensuality... no one escapes her passionate desire to please.

Now, you have to understand. I love this striking woman for all her wonderful traits-- her sincerity, loyalty, kindness, beauty and humor. But my tall and tasty tidbit has one tiny flaw. She's endearingly reluctant to put herself out there via the written word. Of course, this drives me crazy since I'm a natural-born, can't-shut-me-up writer.

So you have to imagine my bemused delight when I discovered the following post on TER's Florida board yesterday. My Miss "I'm too shy to post" composed her own little ode about our upcoming trip to Tampa. Now, I think anyone who tries this hard should be rewarded, don't you?

Tampa Time (by Allie)

There once was a girl from down state,
Who decided to go to Tampa for a hot, sensuous date.
She’s going all that way
‘cause she wants to play
from Tuesday the 8th to the 10th of May.

What she brings is a slim and tan body
And if you read her reviews,
They say she’s a hottie.

She is quite talented and enjoys good lovers.
If you do it just right, she’ll wet your covers!
So read Allie’s reviews and give her a call
To pre-book some time and have a ball!

And if you really feel up to the task
She will bring her friend, Tabu
All you have to do is ask!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To contact the poet, write Allie4U@bellsouth.net or see her ad in Eros at http://www.eros-miami.com/files/mi-allie8-allie1.htm

Let my stunning girlfriend enlarge your mind.. ... and the rest of of you will follow!

1 comment:

popeyesailorman said...

Having met Allie, why would I ever, ever want to see another 22 year old. It was an experience beyond description. Perhaps, the only younger woman I'll ever see will be TABU (and soon!)