Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Three Faces of Tabu... Coming soon to Tampa!

Ever since I unleashed my Ivy-League bad-girl, my titillating reviews have spoken for themselves. But sometimes even I wonder...

How did a little girl from Texas become a "seductress of the highest order?" When did "every man's fantasy" develop her "classy, great style"...all while being "a nasty bad girl?"

Uncovering all the layers of Tabu-- mmm, it's a delicious mission. You never know what you'll find behind each tight curve.

Tabu #1: Sweet and sultry GFE. "She took me in like a passionate schoolgirl."

Tabu #2: Raw and greedy PSE. "I felt like I was being stalked by a sexual feline."

Tabu #3: Kinky roleplay and erotic domination. "Her teasing and sexy-executive look had me ready to explode."

Well, whichever face of Tabu you like best, you boys know that I LOVE to play.. and that my calendar books up FAST. So please, my darling west coasters-- contact me for your appointment now. I'm already booking
for May 8-10.

And for the ultimate pleasure, ask about my 2-MILF special with my exquisite traveling partner, Allie.

Quickest screening for Date-Check and Preferred411 members; others please see my website booking form.

You boys KNOW what I like. So let's get ready to rumble!

No comments: