Sunday, November 25, 2007

This Orgasm rated "R"

for retail!

Yes, I succumbed to my inner diva (a rare occurrence, actually) and I went shopping for a hot new dress to wear to a very special occasion. When the local TER boys hold the first S FL meet-and-greet on Dec. 4th, I want to be there in style.

Well, a trip to Betsy Johnson snagged this little vixen a killer dress. And I mean KILLER.

For those of you who'll be there, I want to hear if you think it suits my penchant for old-school glam... because I know I'm going to feel just like Rita Hayworth.

Does the dress make the woman? Or does the dress make you want to undress the woman? I'll be happy either way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was going to be there to see it. I hope you will share a photo of you wearing it later.