Monday, November 19, 2007

The Boink Button... push it if you dare!

Gosh, I'm learning to love technology. Since I got my new flat-panel TV with high-def and all the other sexy features I'd been yearning for... well, recreation at the Tabu household has taken on a whole new dimension.

Yesterday the handsome young Comcast technician came over to hook up the new DVR system. It was hard not to notice broad-shouldered Xavier, his dark skin setting off a gleaming white smile... and of course, as he squatted in front of my TV, his strong butt was very nicely outlined in his UNIFORM pants. (you know I love a uniform!)

Well, anyway... I managed not to jump him. But after he left, I had to explore all the capabilities of the new system. Soon it was time for the Patriots vs Bills game, and the SO and I settled in for a little NFL action. A lot of kick-ass developments by the boys in the tight white UNIFORM pants, and Tabby was getting frisky. But at the same time, I didn't want to miss the game.

Enter my DVR! I found the "Live" button and hit pause. Oh my god-- Tom Brady, frozen in mid-throw... and the whole game awaiting my god-like power to re-start time.

I giggled and glanced at the SO.

"Want to boink?" I offered. "I've just stopped the game and we can do anything we want. You know, make a sandwich, walk the dog, get a blow job...."

Well, for my red-blooded American hornster, boinking beats football any day. And for this red-blooded American vixen, the good life means squeezing the best out of every moment.

Stealing time for stolen pleasure... and then getting it back again. Score one for me.

No comments: