Wednesday, January 24, 2007

There's no need to fear... Date-Check and 411 are here!

I'm delighted to announce that I'm now making it easier than ever to book an appointment.

If you're a member of Date-Check or Preferred 411, you can now cut your screening time from hours to mere minutes. Just give me the appropriate info in your email or phone call, and you're on your way!

I do love the reputable verification organizations... when I tour Chicago, I depend on RS2K, as well.

If you're skittish about giving out work info, etc to individual providers, consider joining one of these fine groups. They verify your info privately-- and you never have it give it out again. From then on, your ID number, email or other identifying detail acts as your ID.

Can't wait to meet my fine Date-Check and Preferred411 gentlemen!

No comments: