Friday, January 5, 2007

Yes Men (Just Say NO!)

Lately I've been getting a lot of calls from fellows who sound utterly, perfectly nice. Naturally, I get all excited because I adore utterly, perfectly nice men (especially when they get naughty with me!)

So I say "Before we meet, I do need to know who you are and what you're looking for... so if you'll fill out the reservation form on my website, we'll be all set to go!"

"Oh, Yes, Tabu," they assure me. "No problem. I'll do it tonight and hope to hear from you tomorow."

Well, my astute reader, you have probably guessed how this little charade turns out.

No form. No reservation. No date. No lunch money.

It's enough to make a grown woman pout.

If you want to be Mr. Anonymous, join AA. Otherwise, don't Yes me.

Unless you mean it.




No comments: