Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I hope Santa wasn't watching!

I am truly wicked.

While the rest of the good people were celebrating the divine birth by opening their gifts, I was busy opening something else.

Yes, when carnality calls, I always answer... so on Saturday night, I spread good cheer at one of our local swingers' clubs. Mmmm. Sweet naughty-girl goodness and big tits everywhere-- and boy packages that couldn't wait to be unwrapped!

Then, as if that wasn't enough (a 5AM homecoming), my BF and I spent Sunday treating some Miami friends to visions of sugar plums like Santa never saw.

Christmas Day? A Bloody Mary was a delightful way to honor the virgin birth, then after that...... but on the other hand, maybe it's better for St. Nick NOT to know. A lump of coal could simply ruin a silk stocking!

No comments: