Monday, June 16, 2008

The Love Guru.... Hmmph!

No, I haven't seen a sneak preview... but I do think I might have to get my bulldog of a lawyer onto Mike Myers.... After all, the man boldly stole what should have been my own legacy. Tabu, the Love Guru. Has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

Last week I entertained some new friends and I have to tell you.... I'm relishing my enviable life. What could be better or more satisfying? I get to indulge in one of my favorite pasttimes, to watch my befuddled friends stagger off with a huge smile on their mugs, and pay the rent in a manner my landlady would never suspect.

Life is good, as they say. And after I spank that naughty Mike for stealing my thunder, I'll be the one smiling... even wider than usual. Now if only I could get a percentage!

No comments: