Friday, February 5, 2010

Fly Free on Air Tabu!

It's hard to believe that in 2010, I'm celebrating my 5th fantastic year of doing what I love-- taking my intimate friends to new heights of pleasure and satisfaction. After all, the moments we spend together always seem to fly.

So as a special anniversary "thank you" to all of you who have given me such a rejuvenating escape from everyday life, I'm giving you the gift.

From Feb 3rd to Feb 17th, when you book 1 hour at my upscale Hollywood incall, I would like to give you 30 additional minutes FREE.

Come to me just as you are... needing the sweetest of girlfriends or the most urgent erotic conquest. We'll put our extra time to very good use.

Limited availability, so please book in advance of your desires. (And fasten your seat belts, boys. We're ready to take (it) off!)
__________________________________________________

How to book your flight on Air Tabu:

  • Pre-screened or current friends, simply email your request to discovertabu@gmail.com.
  • Members of major verification services, please email your request with your membership info.
  • All other new friends, please book through my website booking form.
  • Please note Air Tabu flight times!
  • Mon-Fri... 8-10am and 6-10pm
  • Sat/Sun... 9am-9pm
  • $350/1 hr + 30 minutes free
__________________________________________________

Don't be left on standby. I can't wait to take your stick.

your naughty and grateful vixen,

Tabu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

badly partnered tosun forging savgadh cake rotman female boardlength assignment lessee
lolikneri havaqatsu