Monday, July 7, 2008

My sizzling Swing Club dates just got better!!

Wow. If there was anything that could have improved my now-notorious swing club dates, it was the comfortable but rather dated surroundings of my favorite club. Has that ever changed!

On Saturday night, I joined a gaggle of my sexiest friends to discover the ALL-NEW, COME-HITHER, SEXY, COOL, SOPHISTICATED and LUXURIOUS club. Our joint has been building a brand-new club for the past year, and they proudly unveiled the results last week.

Who wouldn't like this upscale and sleek new design? On Saturday, the hottest happenings were showcased in the best-looking club in South Florida.

So from now on, my adventurous and sexy dates who join me on any Wed, Thur, Fri or Sun night will find that what was sizzling before is now even hotter!

If you're unclear on how the swing date works, click through on this link for the details... then just drop me a note at discovertabu@gmail.com to arrange our escape into pleasure.

It's not often that the best gets even better!

http://discovertabu.blogspot.com/2008/03/swing-into-spring-sexy-new-addition-to.html

I'd love to be your guide!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the shoes were great in the last blog but WOW and that dress...can it get any better!!!!Only in person!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great dress is that a swing club dress?