Monday, March 26, 2007

Thank God it's Monday! My sex diary.

I've never thought I could have too much fun. After all, this is the girl who practically invented the all-weekend romp.

But today, I'm looking back over a Saturday and Sunday that would give Wilt Chamberlain pause.

Here's the "blow by blow."

Saturday afternoon-- an extremely hot and athletic encounter of the Tabu kind.

Saturday 9-midnight-- a lusty foray into the epicenter of sexual freedom, a swing club in South Florida. Old friends, new conquests, and some intriguing possibilities that lead the BF and me into...

Sunday morning, midnight -6AM... a hotel room full of kinky couples perpetrating absolutely illegal-in-49 states, barely-make-it-out-alive experiments in Sex Ed, Advanced Studies.

Sunday evening, 5-11... when an always-hot Latino friend called and wanted to introduce his horny new GF to the Institute of Higher Yearning, well, who were we to say no?

So. Monday morning arrives in a blur of pleasure, sleep deprivation and utter satisfaction.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: