Friday, May 30, 2008

Last 2 days to pre-book for Cleveland!

I love touring in the summer. As the days heat up, so does my libido... and it doesn't take much to get my nipples just as hard as they are in this pic from last week.

What am I thinking about, with my girls pointing straight up and the rest of me in a creamy froth?

That it's only fair that I stop teasing you... and show you in person.

Then we can see what part of you points straight up.

If you're thinking about taking a chance on this MILF extraordinaire, but wondering exactly what you're in for, let me assure you. More than you bargained for. For some happy survivors' accounts, check out my TER reviews through this link. http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=52506

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the best and sexiest new friends I've ever had. Don't be left out of the list!

Go to my website now to shoot off your appointment form. I can't wait to heat things up.

No comments: